THIS IS ANCIENT VERSION OF CALCULLA.COM LEFT HERE FOR ARCHIVAL PURPOSES.
ALL CALCULATORS SHOULD STILL WORK, BUT YOU CAN'T BE SURE. WE ALSO DON'T UPDATE THEM, SO EXPECT OUTDATED INFO.
OUR SUGGESTION IS TO MOVE TO RECENT VERSION OF CALCULLA.COM BY CLICKING THE LINK: Wedding anniversary
BETA TEST VERSION OF THIS ITEM
This online calculator is currently under heavy development
. It may or it may NOT work
You CAN try to use it. You CAN even get the proper results.
However, please VERIFY all results on your own, as the level of completion
of this item is NOT CONFIRMED.
Feel free to send any ideas and comments !
Put in your wedding date and Calculla will show you list of your wedding anniversaries.
- Traditional weeding anniversary names are not standarized over the world. It means, that poeple use different names in different world region adjusted to given country. For example eighth wedding anniversary is called bronze by Americans, salt by British and plate by Polish.
- In some country, marriages which live together for very long time, can be rewarded by state. For example, in Poland, there is special medal for this occasion.
What is the meaning of each calculator field ?
- Your wedding date - this is a day, when you got or going to get married. It is a base to all further calculations.
- Your nearest wedding anniversary will be at - this is a date, when your next weding anniversary will occures.
- It is anniversary number - this is a number of years you living together at next anniversary day.
- It is traditionally called - this is traditional anniversary name in different region of the world. For example first wedding anniversary is called paper in USA or Poland and cotton in UK.
- Time to this anniversary - this is number of months, days, hours, minutes and seconds remaining to your next wedding anniversary.
How to use this tool
- Simply put your wedding date in form below and Calculla will show you how many time remains to your next wedding anniversary. Moreover, additional result table on the bottom shows list of all common anniversaries with their traditional names (for example golden, paper or diamond wedding). This table contains traditional names used in United States (USA), United Kingdom (UK) and Poland.
Links to external sites (leaving Calculla?)
Tags and links to this site