THIS IS ANCIENT VERSION OF CALCULLA.COM LEFT HERE FOR ARCHIVAL PURPOSES.
ALL CALCULATORS SHOULD STILL WORK, BUT YOU CAN'T BE SURE. WE ALSO DON'T UPDATE THEM, SO EXPECT OUTDATED INFO.
OUR SUGGESTION IS TO MOVE TO RECENT VERSION OF CALCULLA.COM BY CLICKING THE LINK: Bandwidth
Bandwidth units converter. Converts KB/s, Mbps etc. All known units of bandwidth in two different bases: 1000 and 1024.
- Bandwidth determines maximum amount of information (measured in bits, bytes or derived units), which can be transmitted in time unit (eg. seconds or minutes). Bandwidth term has sense wherever there is a flow of information (eg. via internet connection).
- With the development of digital technology, it turned out that in some situations, it seems more natural to use units created over 1024 base (binary) instead of common SI units - created over 1000 base (decimal). However, many poeple still use SI units while they are thinking about binary equivalents. It's worth to say, that it's formally incorrect.
How to convert?
- Enter the number to field "value" - enter the NUMBER only, no other words, symbols or unit names. You can use dot (.) or comma (,) to enter fractions.
- Find and select your starting unit in field "unit". Some unit calculators have huge number of different units to select from - it's just how complicated our world is...
- And... you got the result in the table below. You'll find several results for many different units - we show you all results we know at once. Just find the one you're looking for.
Links to external sites (leaving Calculla?)
Tags and links to this site